Attention Dart Players!
Instructions for setting up league
match on dartboards
EACH TEAM WILL BE PROMPTED TO PUT THEIR LEAGUE DUES INTO THE
MACHINE UPON COMPLETION OF THEIR TEAM’S SETUP
Dartboards can accept $1’s and $5’s, some can accept $10’s and $20’s also.
Matches cannot be played with out paying league dues!
Instructions for setting up league match on the dartboard:
- At the Main Menu, select “League Menu.”
- From the League Menu, select “Play League.”
- From Choose League, select your league from the list.
- From Choose Home Team, the home team captain selects his/her team.
- In Set Up Home Team, verify that the four regular players listed are going to be playing. If Home Team is OK, select “Choose Visiting Team” and verify that the four regular players listed are going to be playing.
- If a substitute is needed or you want to rearrange the shooting order:
- If a substitute is needed, select the player to be subbed out. If regular sub is available, select his/her name from the list. If not, select “New Substitute” and type the sub’s name using the target as directed. Substitute players must have full first and last name!
- To swap player positions, highlight and select the player to move. Next highlight and select the player to go to the first player’s position.
- When both teams are OK, select “Start Match.” Game type and players that are up in the first game will be displayed. Put in the required coins for the game and select “Start Game.”
- If the match is a forfeit, select the team to be awarded the forfeit both as Home Team and Visiting Team. Answer “Yes” to“Is this match a forfeit?”
Good Luck and Have Fun!!
Allied Games Inc. - 7947 Forest Hills Rd. – Loves Park, IL 61111
Phone: (815) 282-4263 – Fax: (815) 282-4267